colour palette : wistful nostalgia

Soft pinks and creamy beige with pops of red and aubergine. Simple, pretty, dreamy, romantic and feminine...

colour palette : wistful nostalgia - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : wistful nostalgia - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. FollyandGlee, 2. Elly MacKay, 3. Super Ninon, 4. fieldandsea

Hello my lovelies, I can't believe it's Friday already, can you!? I hope you've all had a wonderful week!?
Mine seems to have been super busy mostly with organising stuff like this wee blog and the 'silly sale', and then answering the flurry of e-mails that have landed in my inbox recently. Not that I got through them all, but I'm working on it. I've also been adding the finishing touches to a few things in the studio and trying to photograph them when the light was 'just right' so that next week I can start introducing them to you.
So until then I'm off to do more of the same, with maybe some of these to keep my energy levels up!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. i really like this edition you have, sweet emma!! and these colours are veru delicate... whenever i find myself gathering treasuries on etsy i always have these in mind, and then i force myself to look for other colours :) have a sweet friday! twiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love brown, cream and rust together ( I'm an earthy girl), this is a really lovely palette especially with that little bit of olive green!
    Have a great weekend Emma!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love these colours. And I think your blog is looking fantastic, especially love the glimpse of the wonders in your 'wee shop.' Have a great weekend but go easy with the crisps and choc dip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inspiration- I am not so sure what the chips in chocolate will do for your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    just wanted to let you know that i featured your colour palette posts (including this one) over on my blog. thanks for the awesome inspiration- keep it coming!

    http://blog.theapronthief.com/each-day/2010/10/inspiration-daily-emma-lambs-colour-palettes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheers emma. your palettes are so clever and very inspiring. my follies and my glees thank you for the inclusion x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma