colour palette : halloween special

oooOOOooo, OOOoooOOO-ooo, OOOooo... ooo... !

colour palette : halloween special curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : halloween special curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits : 1. MyFineGarden, 2. lydiafairy, 3. lydiafairy, 4. endleshue

Seriously, how could we not have a wee Halloween special today!? I'm sure none of you will be sick of seeing pumpkin orange teamed with spooky black and zombie green on a backdrop of ghoulish white!

I'm off to stock up on wine and popcorn for staying up into the wee hours of the morning watching super scary movies. Don't worry though, I have my wee man to protect me from all kinds scary spooks once the witching hour is upon us! If you have any spooky film recommendations please do leave a wee note in the comments. I can't promise I'll be brave enough to watch them, but I'd love to know what would scare the pants off you... !!!

Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy all the spooky shenanigans you're going to be getting up to!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. hello emma! this is really beautiful!!! :) i love these images, so golden reminding a powerful sunset! have a beautiful friday!!! hugs, twiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!i love the shades of dark greys and golden oranges...beywra

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dark, wet, windy days and nights are perfect snuggling inside with a good scary film. Recommend Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Emma,
    My favorite Halloween movie is an old one ... "Arsenic and Old Lace" with Cary Grant.
    Love your blog. It is inspiring.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favorite season. I love the color scheme of those buildings. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colors: autumn is a beautiful season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do love your colour collections. You're just so good at it! I am currently (half) watching White Noise and utterly scared - which is why I am calming myslef with your blog at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma