colour palette : autumn blush

colour palette : autumn blush curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : autumn blush curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits : 1. simply photo, 2. dottie angel, 3. Lola's Room, 4. tsilli

Happy Friday my dear bloggy buddies! I'm especially enjoying this palette today as it is perfectly representative of the colours we've been seeing in our local park this week. Edinburgh has been in full 'pretty autumn' mode with the sun shining down on gorgeous golden leaves. We've been walking ankle deep (or belly deep for my wee man!) through piles of crunchy leaves in just these colours. Everything from those soft muted greens to the bright ochre shades and those yummy pinky browns. Lovely!

I do hope you all get to enjoy a wee bit of seasonal loveliness this weekend, have a fabby one!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. This palette is beautiful, and so are the accompanying photos. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gorgeous, love this colour palette, very pretty {and kinda antique-ish!}

    LOVIN' the new look blog too ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That left hand column is sooo lovely!
    Have a great weekend Emma. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's so good, to walk and enjoy these gorgeous colors of Fall. I love this palette, so feminine.
    Have a great weekend! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful, calming colour palette. Your blog is just gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a lovely palette missy, really lovely.

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma