four 'granny chic' things I'm loving right now

Yes, these are a few retro fabulous lovelies that I've pinned to my granny chic Pinterest board and that have been inspiring me a lot recently...


Oh, how I am so loving all of these just now, especially that crochet blanket from Toast. So gorgeous! Oh, and of course you know I love those olive greens next to those muddy yellows and golds, but lately I'm enjoying hints of bright pumpkin orange to lift them slightly and add more warmth. I like warmth.

Myrtle crochet garland by Emma Lamb

This is miss Myrtle, a slightly different take on my ususal forever flower garlands as she has a few pretty wee granny squares nestled amongst her blooms. Her colours were directly inspired by that beautiful mid-century chair and lovely spotty pillow from retrouvius. I'm imagining that she would perfectly at home hanging on the wall just behind it. What do you think?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. I love a bit, or a lot of white in a crochet blanket. that is just me ...but I only buy white sheets too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Emma she definitely would, absolutely gorgeous colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the olive greens and I love that chair. Thanks for sharing the link to the site - I like very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the colors, especially in that granny square blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours.. green, brown, vintage.. perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma