studio details : on my desk this week

studio details : on my desk this week | Emma Lamb

There's a mass of creative clutter on my desk this week...


Some old ideas being revisited and reinvented, while a few new ones take their very first tentative steps into reality. Lots of vintage goodness in the form silk and cotton threads, pretty beads and glass buttons plus my favourite mother or pearl and lots of miniature crochet on tiny hooks!

studio details : on my desk this week | Emma Lamb
studio details : on my desk this week | Emma Lamb
studio details : on my desk this week | Emma Lamb
studio details : on my desk this week | Emma Lamb

I can't tell you exactly where all of these new ideas are going or what they will be, mostly because I'm not really sure myself yet. All I know is that I have the ideas in my head and I need to breathe some life into them. I need to start making them, whatever they may be. Hopefully, along the way, whatever they are will begin to emerge and I can find a direction to focus these ideas and this urge for some miniature creativity!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

20 comments

  1. Ooh, love this! Very inspirational, such a creative mess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creative clutter - can't wait to see the end products! Have a good weekend. Carina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That desk is totally inspiring!! I would love to see all that creative clutter in person- it's gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make either.

    thanks for the kind words on my blog, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, it all looks wonderful and interesting! Can't wait to see what it is you're making :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well what ever it's going to be, it's all very pretty! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those wonderful threads. I love buttons, threads and yarns. I have the coming out of my ears and am constantly looking for new ideas. Can't wait till I see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creative mess...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only you make clutter look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so exciting and creative! I have a terrible weakness for mother of pearl buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a gorgeous color combo there! very romantic!

    AND ohhh Love those beads & buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your bits and bobs! I'm a sucker for vintage buttons and threads :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Emma, for this glimpse of your incubator desk. I also love to have lots of materials around me, and other inspiring bits and pieces. The creative spirit is curious. It's difficult to know where great ideas spring from, or when that jump will take place.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I discovered your blog in the Artful Blogging magazine...just love your blog. You have such a clean, uncluttered look, a bit vintage, and I love your crochet work...and all the tidy little cones with the antique threads. Do you sell items overseas?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I discovered your blog in the Artful Blogging magazine...just love your blog. You have such a clean, uncluttered look, a bit vintage, and I love your crochet work...and all the tidy little cones with the antique threads. Do you sell items overseas?

    ReplyDelete
  15. My 'creative mess' does not look this gorgeous! Love the white piece with coloured zig zag lines. Love to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos, can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wauw Emma, such great pictures of your work (in progress)! I will follow you.
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  18. wauw Emma, such great pictures of your work (in progress)! I will follow you.
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  19. bellissime queste foto..i filati, bottoni...adoro tutto questo anche io!!!brava
    love marta

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma