etsy favourites : I so want to wear it all!

Good afternoon my friends, I do hope your all having a fabulous day thus far?! I have been crocheting like a woman possessed, in fact that's kinda been my whole week. It doesn't feel like I've spent much time online at all other than bringing you a few pretty posts, however this afternoon my hands felt like they needed a wee break and my eyes a wee treat. So what better way than to browse the ever inspiring isles of Etsy, spending a blissful half hour discovering lots of lovely finds that really should be in my wardrobe this winter?!

Etsy favourites: I so want to wear it all! | Emma Lamb

Oh, and since I'm now claiming official 'bagsy' for each and every one of these, no one else is allowed to buy them, okay!?

Oh yes, and if you're wondering what I've been crocheting like a woman possessed... Ah well, I'll try and have a few pics ready for you next week!

Wishing you lots of wonderful things for the rest of your Thursday afternoon!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. well...you would have something from 13threads.....my favorite dressmaker/couturier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im hanging in suspense Emma - can't wait to see what you've been up to!

    Love Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices...especially the linen bag and the Hazel coat...scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep I'm wondering !!! and I like the word crochet "possessed" ;P
    Love your mom's scarves ! I've started thinking Christmas gifts and should pay her shop a visit sometimes soon !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, thank you so much for including my jacket in your very desirable selections. I love grey!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma