jewellery box : late summer collection by tinctory

I'm guessing that a lot of you lovelies will have already discovered and fallen in love with the amazing Tinctory jewellery line? Made by the fair hands of the extremely talented Eva. At the moment I am absolutely in love with her most recent collection of smocked fabric necklaces that were inspired by the theme 'late summer'...

Late summer collection by Tinctory, naturally dyed and hand smocked textile necklaces. | Emma Lamb
All images: Tinctory

Again I am inspired by Eva's incredible attention to detail, not only does she hand stitch each piece with exquisite detail but she also hand dyes the fabric pieces herself. Since closing her Etsy shop to open an independent store she has been exploring natural dye processes, gathering and growing the ingredients herself and experimenting to find the most beautiful colour combinations. You can follow the journey and evolution of her designs over on her equally inspiring blog.

I am yet to own one of Eva's gorgeous pieces but maybe one day soon! As there are only fourteen weeks left til Christmas you know!?

With that thought I shall leave you and wish you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Emma thankyou for showing us the lovely Eva, her jewellery is outstanding and her blog is a delight to read!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such wonderful jewelry. thank you for sharing this find emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful work! thank you for sharing. maybe i should drop a hint to my husband for christmas? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details in that smocking are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a creative idea! I love that she dyes the fabric herself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing these inspirational pieces, what a gorgeous process and I love her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just spotted your post on tintory's work-- i adore her pieces- sheer poetry of color and texture. so wonderful to see this series --thanks emma!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma