colour palette : eat chocolate!

colour palette : eat chocolate! - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : eat chocolate! - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. seven spoons, 2. oldnewagain, 3. the kitchn, 4. katie quinn davies

I'm in the mood for chocolate, and lots of it! Okay... so yes, I'm always in the mood for chocolate... but today I'm lusting after some delicious chocolate cake in particular. That deep, rich cocoa flavour. Sticky and sweet with the bitter hint of very dark chocolate. Heavy, satisfying and comforting. The kind of chocolate cake that, after just one piece makes you want so much more, but you know if you go for second helpings you'll never finish it! That's the kind of chocolate mood I'm in today... :)

We have visitors arriving this weekend, I wonder if they would enjoy sharing in some chocolatey goodness? Thing is, do I really want them to... !?

Wishing you all a fab Friday and a wonderful weekend whether you have chocolatey plans of your own, or not... :)
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. Chocolate is always good! :) Deep rich brown is one of my favourite colours, love this palette!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I just phoned Douglas to ask him to bring home a box of chocolates. Chocolate cake is my first choice but only if it is homemade and well, I can't be bothered to make any - I just want to eat it. It must be the change in the Edinburgh weather! Have a cosy, chocolate eating weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Now this is my kind of colour palette, its sensuous and delicious. Happy Friday.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! well i wasn't thinking about chocolate before, but now i'm going to have to have some asap!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love chocolate! Makes me want to go dig into my M&M jar. :)

    I love the inspiration colors you put together. They are always great. How do you come up with them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great - lovely palette and the pics are just making my mouth water. Now I want chocolate cake too - hmm, maybe a spot of baking is in order.

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! This is making me crave chocolate! And I love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! This is a delicious color palette and all of the chocolate is making me hungry. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. you naughty girl !!! i fought all weekend because there was no chocolate in the house and yet i needed some so badly !
    this monday morning i thought the craving was gone and i come across this evil post ... ;D LOL
    have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma