studio details : busy, busy!

studio details : busy, busy! | Emma Lamb

So after my two bright and cheery posts this week I have been spurred on to get 'busy, busy' with a new project I've been pondering over for a while...


Mostly I've been pondering exactly how I was going to go about it and getting together all the wee bits 'n' pieces I need to make it...

studio details : busy, busy! | Emma Lamb

It's turning out just as I had imagined and I'm really excited about showing it to you...

studio details : busy, busy! | Emma Lamb

But it's not quite ready yet. In the midst of my creativity I was stuck with another idea that just had to be explored a wee bit. I'm excited about this one too...

studio details : busy, busy! | Emma Lamb

There are lots of things in the making just now and if I can focus on them, instead of being distracted by shiny new ideas, it won't be too long before they're finished! Fingers crossed that the rain clouds will part when they are and I can snap some pretty pics!)

Emma, x

ps - My most favourite thing in all these pics is the wee blue bow hanging on the wall in the last one - my Mam made that!

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. Can't wait to see what the finished projects are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful bright colours to be working with on this dull, grey and very wet day. Lucky you! I am working with dark brown and I can hardly see what I'm doing! Look forward to seeing the new pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious now!! Love all those pretty colours.
    By the way that jar of pretty coloured knitting needles is gorgeous! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is always full of inspiring bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I know what it is you're making and I can't wait to see it all finished! Love the bright colors you are working with. That little bow is adorable :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can already tell it's going to be something lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will come back to see your finished project soon... Love the colors and have an idea what it might be...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Know the feeling of tooo much going on upstairs and not enough time to produce! The colours just looks fabulous and can't wait to see the end product! Have a good week. Carina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to see-
    the colors are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. really, now that is a cliff-hanger... can't wait to see the projects finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you've got to hurry up! it's looking so pretty already! I'm no good at waiting ;)
    I've been scrutinising your 2nd pic trying to guess... I think I might know... the little ring put a little idea in my head... :) Okay I'll be patient.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks fantabulous Emma :) I so know what you mean about distractions - wish I could settle on one project at a time ;) Have fun making! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  13. all those colors it look like candy...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma