shoptalk : two octagons and a round one!

Molly, hand crochet cushion | Emma Lamb
Molly, hand crochet cushion | Emma Lamb

Hello my lovelies!
Today I have a few more of my own custom pieces to show you, three cushion covers to be precise. Two octagons and a round one! Let me introduce you to Molly and Isobel...


Isobel, hand crochet cushion | Emma Lamb
Isobel, hand crochet cushion | Emma Lamb

Now I know what you're thinking and yes, you're right these two ladies do look very familiar indeed! They are re-workings of the very first two ladies I listed in my wee shop. Oh so long ago it now seems! I can't tell you how much fun it was working on these two ladies and how much I loved revisiting the inspiration that kinda started it all.

Doreen, hand crochet cushion | Emma Lamb
Doreen, hand crochet cushion | Emma Lamb

Last but certainly not least is the lovely Doreen, a custom 'ocean' inspired colourway of the original lady. You can see a few more pics of her over on my Etsy pages, if you like?

Well my dears, I do hope you're all having a fabulous week so far? I'm off to get busy with a few garlands but not before I give my wee Spanner a big hug. He has just got back from the doggy barbers and is looking (and smelling) super spiffy!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

20 comments

  1. beautiful! I love the green-blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and the buttons on the side are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all wonderful, but I particularly love the colors on Miss Doreen :) Oh, and I have started a nice long note for you--it will most likely be in two installments--but be on the lookout for it very soon!
    xoxoxox,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Miss Doreen, beautiful colours!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ladies indeed. The buttons are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! Those buttons really add such a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I found my way here! ^^
    This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    That looks like the one Pammy Sue has on her blog? I need to make that. I thought of making it with DOG BUTTONS on all around it for Sissy. ( My Maltese)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma! they are all so beautiful! and I really like your pictures, too

    ReplyDelete
  10. These ladies are just beautifully photographed! LOVE IT! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the colors in the round cushion are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Emma! Very inspiring indeed, and loving the colours you have used.

    Much love
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Doreen is my Fav...Em you do Beautiful Work..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I just LOVE these cushions!! The colours and the little buttons, just perfect!

    Thank you for sharing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the sea inspired one

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your cheerful colours !!
    and the buttons are such a pretty finishing touch !

    Has Spanner got a shampoo ? I sometimes don't want to try & guess where my cats might have strayed from the smell ;P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I am loving the colors on these cushions but especially oohed and aaahed over the button accents. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your work is so lovely--your colors, your stitches, your photos. I love logging on every day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma