colour pinning : a thing for geometry

colour pinning : a thing for geometry | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. dante terzigni, 2. heath ceramics / dwell patterns, 3. tsk tsk (free wallpaper)

I can't help it, lately I seem to be pinning lots of geometric inspiration and these are just a few that I'm especially loving today. I think it's because of the similar colour theme running through them - those lovely turquoise blues and soft greens combined with dirty whites, greys and taupe. While the splashes of hot pinks, reds and mustard keep them fresh and lively. Love it!


colour pinning : a thing for geometry | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. paint square, 2. mamau le petite monde, 3. maranon, 4. dante terzigni, 5. tim fishlock, 6. ferm living

Happy Tuesday,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. love it too!
    I have had geometry on mind also lately... these are really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the triangle necklace..wow.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies, aren't they all really ispiring!?

    also, i just spied a guest post on Etsy by Holly, of decor8... all about the triangle trend, check it out too if you want to see more pretty geometry ~ http://www.etsy.com/storque/spotlight/trends-a-love-triangle-with-decor8-10264/?ref=fp_article_post

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma

    The image that popped for me was the cushion. I am quite intrigued by the yellow/gray combination at the moment. It has a real 1950's feel. The freshness of colour and the contrast with pastels and primary colours with the grey/black/white palette is different and is showcased in this pattern of triangles.
    Carol - new blogger - Naturally Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi emma!
    Thanks a lot for featuring my "geometric garden" illustration. This is a great geometric collection. :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    teconlene - sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am loving all these beautiful patterns today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the bird print.... and tsk tsk's wallpaper is now on my computer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you emma.

    I think I should update my wallpaper..

    it has been awhile.


    tiel

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma