etsy favourites : love life

Good morning everyone!
How about a few Etsy favourites to start the day? With some lovely aqua blues, soft summery greens and a wee hint of muted gold and silver, lets love life!

etsy favourites : love life - curated by Emma Lamb

Thank you to miss Annabelle, of Three Red Apples, for the inspiration behind this lovely collection with her delightful pillow!

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

ps : It's getting harder to resist the lure of autumn loveliness as the new Toast catalogue just dropped into my inbox today, eeek!

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. I very much like the greens in the items. The new Toast collection was far too much for me to resist, I have already placed an order and the catalogue hasn't even arrived in my post box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely treasury dear Emma!
    Always artfully combined, beautiful items!
    Thank you once more for having included my Oilcloths print.

    The loveliest of days to you :) xx

    P.S: happiest as I could be to see you are following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There! Great blog! I am new to blogging and Etsy and am just devouring every bit of new info! I am in the process of creating my own. Thank you for posting others info on you blog, that is great. Keep up the good work, it is inspiring :)
    Shelly Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the most beautiful things on etsy! This collection is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combinations of aqua and green. Those vases are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful picks! I love Annabelles pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's such a beauty!
    thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..lovely things at Etsy you've found!

    But also I've looked at www.toast.co.uk. Great! I'm just order a catalogue..thanks a lot for sharing!
    Greetings from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma