shoptalk : ga-ga for garlands!

ga-ga for garlands! | Emma Lamb

I feel like I've gone completely 'ga-ga' for garlands lately with so many of these colourful new ladies hanging in my studio! Most of whom are now gracing my wee shop shelves waiting for someone else to go completely 'ga-ga' over them!


Included in these new listings are a couple of all new 'petite' forever flower garlands such as the ever so lovely Gloria and the just as sweet Mavis. What makes them petite is their tiny wee blooms which are half the size of my regular garlands, but do not worry your pretty wee heads! You still get plenty of flower for your pennies as they are longer than my regular garlands and have more pretty wee blooms to keep you just as sweet! You may have also noticed that I am now adding my wee signature embroidered daisy tag to all my new garlands, as well as most of the new ladies I'll be making from now on. Really, it's kinda silly that I haven't been doing this until now!

ga-ga for garlands! | Emma Lamb
petite blooms | Emma Lamb
ga-ga for garlands! | Emma Lamb

Wishing you all a fabulously flowery day!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

14 comments

  1. I absolutely love these! If Miss Mavis is still there come Pay Day, I am going to treat myself! (Have a space in my new studio!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah they look gorgeous! what pretty names you've picked out for them too! ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, Lovely colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, Im loving the look of all the garlands together, the colours are great and I think its a lovely idea to have smaller flowers, so very pretty!

    Much love
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty, Emma! Love the daisy embroidery tags on them :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look Gorgeous...Great Colours.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are just gorgeous. And so feminine - love it! Lovely eye candy. Have a good week. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them Emma, such gorgeous colours!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. how beautiful! your tags look great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your garlands :) your title made me giggle....i thought of lady gaga draped in them - hee hee! what a sight THAT would be!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma