colour your monday happy...

with some gorgeous vintage finds and inspired colour palettes, enjoy... :)

~ image credits top to bottom : 1. petits d├ętails, 2. dottie angel, 3. Trisha Brink design, 4. Laura Amiss, 5. bedside diagnosis ~

good morning my dears! i hope you all had a fab weekend!?
mine was very quiet... apart from walking the dog and replenishing the chocolate supplies i spent most of it crocheting while watching films*, drinking hot cups of tea and probably eating far too much of said chocolate ~ i've found a new favourite, Divine fair trade bars... very yummy! i've only tried their 70% and raspberry varieties so far, but the rest are on my 'must try chocolate list'... ;)

wishing you all the most fabulous day and remember to drop by 'all colours in' if you would like to share your pretty colourful pictures... :)
emma
x

* Team America, Over the hedge, Nanny McPhee (first one), The Book of Eli (twice!), Underworld (first one) and we also picked up a copy of I Am Legend but ran out of time to watch it too... :)

7 comments

  1. I have still never seen the Nanny mcphee movies yet they look so cute,
    love your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness . this is such a lovely group of softness . elk

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colors !
    Love this mood !

    Happy monday with romantic colors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Legend is a terrible film - pretty disappointing ending. Sounds good though - mmmm chocolate. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all! 'Tis very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh how gorgeous are the cards, well all of the pic's! What a fab time you must've had, munching chocolate, sipping tea and watching Nanny Mcphee, adorable. 2nd one is super's too! X

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma