colour your monday happy...

with a subtle hint of a new season being just around the corner... :)

~ image credits : isabellepobelle, lobster and swan, SteffenTuck, tiel*sk, virginia-blue ~

good morning! i trust you all had a fabulous weekend... ?

we were treated to two bonus days of fabulous summer heat here in Edinburgh ~ yay! ~ and what better way to spend it than soaking up some of the wonderful festival atmosphere in the city centre!? i did remember to take my camera with me yesterday (completely forgot on Saturday!) so you can expect some of those pics later in the week... ;)
that is after i've sorted out my wee studio, which seems to have got into a good working mess again but to the point where it feels like i have no space to think... you know how it is!
i also really need to clear my 'photographing spot' so that by the end of the week i can introduce you to a few new ladies who are waiting in the wings... :)

so much to do, so i had best get going and make a start... !
wishing you all a lovely Monday... :)
emma
x

ps ~ remember to drop by 'all colours in' and if you have any pretty pictures to add we would love to see them... :)

8 comments

  1. Hi Emma!
    Just found out about this "colour your monday happy" idea and love it ( I am a bit late, as usual in discovering...)
    I will try that, too from time to time!
    Happy sorting out your workspace. I always so like the finished results! I am trying to put my things in order here but I progress slowly somehow - so many cute and inspirational things in/on the way...
    Have a nice week!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pictures, the colours are just perfect! Love the vintage painting!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours. I love the warm glow of oranges, reds and browns. Can't wait to see your photos of Edinburgh in a sunny, festival mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the work space clean up, much needed after the last frenzied make fest.

    I love the retro turquoise in the last post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed this Emma.... Love the floral and leaf plates. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dolly,
    these are some rather fancy snapshots!
    i enjoy gazing lovingly upon them!
    thanks for sharing!
    your blog is splendid! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ionwen Charlesworth26 August 2010 at 00:45

    Ahhhhh such beauty. Thanks soo much, makes me feel all warm n cosy! Love your blog, such inspiration. Ta very muchly again. X

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma