colour palette : retro teal and turquoise

colour palette : retro teal and turquoise - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : retro teal and turquoise - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. wooden donkey, 2. urban outfitters, 3. lonny magazine, 4. house of turquoise

Yay it's nearly the weekend! Oh, and guess what! My sheer stubbornness at refusing to let go of the summer has tempted the sun from behind those nasty thunderstorms and it looks set to be a lovely one, woo-hoo!

Now onto today's' colour palette, I do hope you like this wee collection of retro inspired teal and turquoise with pretty hints of orange and red? I know I've posted a lot of these colours already this week but hey, when you've got a good thing going, why spoil it!? Over the last couple of days I have been randomly pinning all these lovelies to my 'granny chic' board and when I saw them looking so perfectly co-ordinated this morning I just had to share them with you. I know, I'm too kind! Actually, it was quite nice to break free from the realms of my Flickr favourites for today's palette, so I think I may do it more often and mix things up a wee bit. What do you think?

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Hello Emma :)

    Thanks so much for beautiful post !

    Really wonderful colors !

    And i how are you your mother , i hope she is still happy her bag :)

    Kisses
    Feyza

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color palette - love the splash of red and orange - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous...and my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a "granny chic" pinboard - that is awesome! Turquoise is always a big favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these colours, that quilt is gorgeous!!
    Have a great weekend. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turquoise is hot. Love it all. Enjoy a wonderous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teal and mustardy yellow is one of my favourite combinations ever,

    ReplyDelete
  8. i recently started up on pinterest. i would love to have a day all to myself to spend there and pin away!
    lovely to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma