winged things I'm loving right now

A few Etsy favourites inspired by wee things with wings and feathers, just because they are too pretty not to...


winged things I'm loving right now | Emma Lamb

Clockwise from top left: Damselfly : f2images | Fabric Butterfly Ornament : Blue Terracotta | Peacock : CassiaBeck | The Little Prince Rose : Japonicas

One day last week (whilst not busying myself with work and instead soaking up the sunshine instead) we went for a long walk along the River Wear, in Durham, and while we were there we spotted a few gorgeous electric blue Damselflies dancing along the surface of the water. I did try to snap some pics but my attempts were in vain as they flitted about far too fast and when they did finally settle, it was on the weeds right in the middle of the river. Although a wee bit further along the walk we did spot something else quite interesting which happily stayed still for me to photograph, I shall pop in tomorrow with some pics for you.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. Very pretty...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the pictures. I spent three great years in Durham at the Uni. Ahhhhhhhh! Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning collection of treasures... x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma