shoptalk : the twins, Esme & Doris

Esme and Doris, hand crochet cushions by Emma Lamb

Yay, it's Friday already!
This week seems to have gone by so quickly, so much so that yesterday was gone in the blink of an eye and it wasn't until I was curled up in bed that I realised I hadn't popped in with a lovely blog post for you! Oh well, I shall make up for it today by introducing you to two new and ever so lovely ladies - Esme and Doris! Who will be making their way to my wee shop shelves in just a jiffy.


Esme and Doris, hand crochet cushions by Emma Lamb
Esme and Doris, hand crochet cushions by Emma Lamb

These two lovely ladies were simply inspired by 'summer' and this 'vintage crafting' colour palette I put together back in April. I just can't get that one out of my head! I wanted to capture that wonderful sense of warmth and optimism I always get in the summer, the feeling that everything is full of life and energy and the sense that the world is such a wonderful place to experience. Of course there's a huge dollop of vintage inspired granny chic-ness going on in there too, as always! I do hope you love them too and that they help make up for yesterday's forgetfulness!?

Oh, and I shall do my very best to pop back later with some colourful inspiration for your weekend,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Emma, the soft vintage colorway suits your designs perfectly. The buttons really seal it! Just looking at those pillows makes me feel more relaxed.

    Your posts are always delightful, and inspiring. Have a grand weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, as always! )
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Your tags make the cutest touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are BEAUTIFUL! Do you ever sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. Colours and buttons are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love your work - these are so lovely! the buttons realy make it sing and your labels are just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My just came across your blog via pinterest. You gave my not so great day a huge energy boost thank you for sharing your absolutely amazing work I now feel like dancing :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma