etsy favourites : air plant pods

The delicate leaves and beautiful simplicity of air plants. Air plants are cool. Fact!

I'm completely in love with the new trend for air plants displayed in simpleand beautiful vessels | Emma Lamb
Links: 1. Darrielle's Clay Art, 2. terradctl, 3. LBRANDTerraria, 4. mudpuppy, 5. Tortoise Loves Donkey, 6. to hold

I love these wee terradctl terrarium kits and think they would make a fab house warming or new office gift. Not just because they look so pretty, but also because even the least green fingered person in the world could keep one alive... surely!?

Oh, I can't tell you how much I love these stunningly beautiful hanging air plant pods from mudpuppy! ever since the incredibly talented Michael listed these in his Etsy shop I've been lusting after them. As fab as they look hanging individually like that, I can't help imagining half a dozen or more of them hanging together in the centre of my living room window.

Last but not least, this perfectly minute mid-century inspired pod will up your air plants street cred no end! As if an air plant could get any cooler!?

Mme thinks I may need a lie down after all this air plant excitement, phew!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Ohhh I'm in love with those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely....in spanish : Clavel de aire (la mas bella de las flores...)
    saludos
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous Emma. Nice find :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love air plants, haven't seen any in years! lovely post ;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an air plant/Tillandsia (her name is Tilly), but I don't have a hanging air plant pod. Nifty. They look like octopuses.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma