jewellery box : María Goti Joyas, Folium and El Viejo Balancin collections

I'm sticking with the black and white theme for another day because when I saw María Goti Joyas Folium Ring on the front page of Etsy last night it was love at first sight! I discovered her 'Fleur' collection a while ago but when I had a wee peek at her lovely shop last night I discovered her stunningly gorgeous 'Folium' and 'El Viejo Balancin' collections...

María Goti Joyas : Folium and El Viejo Balancin collections | Emma Lamb
All images: María Goti Joyas

I am completely floored by how breathtakingly beautiful her work is! To find out more about María and her work check out her Etsy shop, website and facebook pages.

Wishing you all a wonderfully monochromatic day!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. I agree. Her work is absolutely stunning.

    ...Where is the sun, Emma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm... my 'wee break' prediction was more wishful thinking... that's why i'm a crocheter and not a 'weather lady'... ;)

    my advice ~ when living in Edinburgh don't leave the house without your waterproofs... or at least a brolly!

    hope you have a lovley day none the less... !?
    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. her work IS rather unique to look at.....beautiful!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx
    http://hellogorgeousdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really lovely and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh emma ..thank you for sharing this find~elk

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo beautiful!!And there is nobody else having it thats really unique!!!!!!warm regards Anja

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma