colour your monday happy...

with sherbet-tastic pinks and yellows!
not always my favourite colours i must admit, kinda have a love hate relationship with them... but today is one of those days when i love them thanks to these gorgeous creations and beautiful images... :)

~ super ninon ~
if you love Barney P. Dustshelves as much as i do then i urge you to take a peek at the other fantastic creations in Tania has in her wonderful Etsy shop ~ ninon

~ Smile And Wave ~

~ monda loves... ~

~ nanaCompany ~

oh, remember those candy bracelets!? i loved them as a kid and used to wrap them round my wrist, nibbling at the wee sweets one by one trying not to twang the elastic back into my arm ~ so painful! can you even still buy these bracelets? Woolworths was the place to get them, but of course they aren't about any more. but if i did find one and try them they would they taste as good as i remember... ?

wishing you all a lovely Monday... :)
emma
x

8 comments

  1. All pics are beautiful!

    I remember candy bracelets!!
    I think that if you find them and they still taste the same to you,
    it means that you still have a small child inside you :)
    Have a great week
    kisses
    Liana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma..you could still buy them..don't see it in GB actually but in here in NL! It's the one with a "watch-face" (don't know the right woord.., sorry) on it.
    Tasts always the same it did before, -and my boys eat it the same way I did: One colour, then the next colour,...
    Have a nice day,
    Greetings from Amterdam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!
    I find my color preferences changing (and sometimes going back to where they started) too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little critter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'super ninon'. Just the right amount of sweetness. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I remember those candy bracelets!!! totally agree, I ate lots of them and I am curious to know if I will like 'em today as in the past too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very romantic colour scheme I think.
    I remember those candy bracelets too. We still have Woolworths in Australia, but I remember buying them at the counter of the old corner stores. I also remember the taste of elastic mingled in with the candy taste!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Christina... that unmistakable taste of elastic, i'd almost forgotten about it... ;)
    How fab that you still have woolworths too, I so miss it here beacause it was so handy for all kinds of bit'n'bobs... *sigh*
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma