colour palette : where did the summer go?

colour palette : where did the summer go? - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : where did the summer go? - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie, 2. Mundo Flo, 3. L. Grainne, 4. paulamills

It seems that our Scottish summer is taking a wee break. The storm clouds have been thick and heavy, the wind has raged and the rain has been torrential at times. Although it has been much needed in our gardens and I must admit that it has been quite refreshing after the wonderful heat we've been treated to this year. But today i'm in need of a splash of bright colour after a week of grey, a wee bit of pepping up if you will. So today's palette is doing just that for me, how about you?

Now that I'm feeling pepped up and energised I shall tackle the huge pile of photo editing that needs doing (thanks to 'dullness' caused by said stormy clouds!) and crochet a batch of new flowers in the most colourful colours I have.

A wonderful weekend to you all!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. Oh, I know! It's blowing a gale down here, mugs of coffee have replaced glasses of iced water and the cardigan has been retrieved from the wardrobe. Thanks for the colour splash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, I love this colour palette. And I received a new dress today in colours that would fit in perfectly. I feel so happy and energized wearing those colurs :-)

    xx Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous color palette, emma!
    thanks so much for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright, positive outlook. Me, I can't stop moaning about how miserable the weather is. I hope you're right, that Summer is just on a 'wee break' because when it returns I plan to wear a dress, in your colour palette, without a cardi, without my boots and dance! Now that you have cheered me up with a dose of colour, have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!
    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma