colour palette : beautiful blooms

colour palette : beautiful blooms - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : beautiful blooms - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. jasna.janekovic, 2. fieldandsea, 3. Valspring, 4. virginia-blue

Could there be a more lovely way to end the blogging week than with a whole bunch of beautiful blooms and vibrant saturated colours!? I love these colours so much today this will definitely be a palette I will keep coming back to.

This weekend I don't have any plans planned as yet. Maybe a couple of lazy days would be nice, but who knows what will happen tomorrow!? I know I haven't been yarn shopping in a wee while. You know, the kind of yarn shopping where you pick up every skein of yarn at least twice just because you love how soft and squishy it feels, and spend at least an hour or more just playing with colour combinations. Usually this leaves me in a complete state of indecision and I end up leaving with nothing at all, but maybe that kind of yarn shopping isn't really about actually buying the yarn? Either way I might have just found myself a wee plan.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and that you plans all work out as planned!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. sigh ..such stunning combination as always...

    I hope your wee pup can visit the pet parade ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart melted a little when i saw this post! beautiful colors and pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you DO have a knack for finding AMAZING color palettes! this one is so dreamy and romantic... i love it!

    {thanks for the inclusion!}

    hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely palette!

    Do go yarn shopping this weekend. It's on my agenda, too. I'm able to go every six months, so it's a rather special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... love that kind of shopping too :) Gorgeous palette and beautiful flowers. Have a lovely weekend Emma :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images to start a beautiful weekend. Actually the proposed yarn shopping sounds like a good plan, and yes it would still be ok to leave with nothing. Have a beautiful everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful images and color palette! I do hope you get to go yarn shopping...it sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful muted tones there,Emma`

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma