crochet crush : the talented Miss Ivy

crochet crush : the talented Miss Ivy of Edera Jewelry | Emma Lamb

It's almost a crime that I've not yet introduced you all to the incredible work of a very dear friend of mine - the ever so talented Miss Ivy and her hand crocheted jewelry line Edera Jewelry. Every time she adds new photos to her blog or a new piece to her Etsy shop you will find me swooning and marvelling at her elaborate creations!


She hand crochets each piece using real gold or silver threads alongside vintage silks and incorporates the most beautiful semi-precious stones and freshwater pearls as she goes. She draws inspiration for her necklaces, earrings and brooches from historical costume and traditional crochet and lace making techniques.

Over the last two years that I've come to know miss Ivy it has been an absolute pleasure to see her wee shop go from strength to strength as her designs become ever more intricate and elaborate. I do hope you enjoy her pieces just as much as I do?

crochet crush : the talented Miss Ivy of Edera Jewelry | Emma Lamb
crochet crush : the talented Miss Ivy of Edera Jewelry | Emma Lamb
crochet crush : the talented Miss Ivy of Edera Jewelry | Emma Lamb
All images copyright Edera Jewelry

Oh, if you pop over to Miss Ivy's blog today you can find some sneaky peek pics of her very colourful creative space too!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. Oh, Emma!!!! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning--thank you so much for the lovely write up--you are too sweet! Thank you! :D I owe you a note too--seems like we are two very busy ladies these days, but I will catch up with you very soon--

    xoxoxoxoxo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely write up on Ivy. Her pieces are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bumped into miss ivy on flickr and have drooled over her work ever since. It is breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! I could never tire of looking at the gorgeous images of Ivy's intricately beautiful jewelry. I can only imagine what they are like in real life!
    Also, thank you Emma for your lovely blog, I'm a big fan :)
    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Ivy is a genius!
    Her work is amazing you did a great job at showcasing her wonderful talent Emma.
    Happy Thursday to you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post~~I'm a Miss Ivy fan, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, these designs are amazing! i shall definitely check her blog and website out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What Beautiful Work...Very Talented Lady...Thanks for Introducing her to us...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edera's work and blog site are beautiful.

    Ms Emma Lamb, you are a beautiful friend to introduce us to that friend of yours.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, Ivy's work is so gorgeous! It's so nice to follow her over to your lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable! totally fell in love! thank you so much for introducing me to this shop, Emma! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her work (and yours) is a visual feast! I admire the detail and intricate nuances of each and every little piece and love to see that there are those out there with such skills to create with such care and precision.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma