super exciting!

So have you been on the edge of your seats all afternoon? Waiting for another instalment of exciting news? No? Oh well, I don't blame you, it is a gorgeous sunny day and if I hadn't got a wee bit too toasty yesterday I would be out there too!

So yes, I have more exciting news - another guest blog post in fact! This invitation being from none other than the fabulous Victoria, of sfgirlbybay, who is treating herself to a wee 'staycation' and has called upon some fellow bloggers to help keep her lovely blog ticking over while she takes a well deserved break. Seriously, I can't tell you how thrilled I was when her wee e-mail dropped into my inbox! That was until I had a mad wee panic wondering what on earth I could write about for her!? However, after browsing both my Etsy and Flickr favourites I had a plan and if you'd like to know more pop on over to sfgirlbybay for a wee read of my post!

A fabulous day to you all!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. I always admire your posts and imagery. You paint a thousand pictures with your use of colour words.

    Just beautiful....Good call on your guest posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey emma i just saw your post on sfgirlbybay and wanted to stop by and tell you how much I liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the guest post - especially cos it led me here!

    Blue Skies
    Charlotte xx

    http://housewife-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post was just gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you post next here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog & am so excited to have discovered it via your guest blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Em... loved your post over at sfgirlbybay. So lovely to see you there.

    x Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great post and I was thrilled to see my pic included. I am loving those colors even more now that I see them all so stunningly put together and marinating together. How exciting for you to blog at SFgirlbybay, I love reading and browsing through Victoria's beautiful blog; however that said, you are the perfect guest blogger choice because your blog is so pretty and fun and I have stumbled across some amazing photographers courtesy of your links. Bravo! Yipeee - the yipee is totally a Calgary thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely Emma! I can't help but notice that your picks are on the etsy front page at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am at our cabin where we have a dial up computer that takes a couple of minutes to load a page (I have my knitting beside me) As Etsy FP was loading I wondered to myself...that looks very Emma Lambish....and, holy cow! it was...Well done. ...Jan

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma