colour crush : Noa Noa

colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb
colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb

Have you been over to Noa Noa lately? I am completely in love with their sweet vintage summer styling - the beautiful saturated pinks, aqua, cream and sage greens are so uplifting and energising...


I'm also loving the oh so 'granny chic' bathing caps! Not that it's a trend I think I'll be following, way too many bad memories from my school swimming lessons wearing such a 'flowery' cap in a very sad grey colour as far as I can remember. If only my fellow classmates had heard of 'granny chic' and it's love of all things retro and a wee bit flowery... *sigh*

colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb
colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb
colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb
colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb
colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb
colour crush : Noa Noa | Emma Lamb

Emma (hoping these pretty pics will tempt the sun out from behind the rain clouds today!), x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. thank you Emma. I haven't seen any NoaNoa stuff for ages and had forgotten how lovely it is. Bathing cap memories have made me chuckle - do you know that a friend Aunt hada cap in the 60s with hair on it. yeuch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathing caps!! Ouch, I can still feel the pain of getting them off! It's a wonder we weren't all bald.
    I think your pics are as bright as it's going to get today, Emma.
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beuautiful images, i like these colors! éva

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving these pics emma... making me feel calm, relaxed and serene - just what i needed today, thank you x

    oh, and i had the hat in bright orange, sans flowers!

    lots of love linda :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, and I love the pink parasols!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fab! Just like the granny chic treasury of yours that made it to the frontpage of Etsy. I couldn't find the list but wanted to thank you for including my bobby pins! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma