colour palette : summer pastels

colour palette : summer pastels - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : summer pastels - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. mrs.french, 2. _cassia_, 3. Yvette Inufio, 4. fancypicnic

Calming sea greens and hazy ocean blues, hints of soft peachy pinks and leafy greens in pretty garden flowers. Hot sunlight bleaching bright shades to a muted palette that fills your memory with happy thoughts of wonderful summers gone by. It seems that this year our British summer is turning out to be just so!

I am signing off early today and planning a computer (and maybe even work free!) weekend to enjoy some of that summer loveliness.

A wonderful weekend to you all too, see you next week!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. Love these pictures! Not only the colors are so soft and dreamy, they're reminding me of a vintage atmosphere and I adore this post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful photos and color palette....I'm going to check out the links :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! i adore the pinks + greens.

    :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors! Very inspiring! Soon, Éva

    ReplyDelete
  5. emma, thank you!
    this is a lovely, lovely post - indeed, have some time off and enjoy the weekend. it's going to be a beautiful one!
    xx c

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colours, enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos and summer pastels are lovely! Great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma