colour palette : dreamy summer mornings

colour palette : dreamy summer mornings - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : dreamy summer mornings - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. rainingsheep, 2. Creature Comforts, 3. ·Karen Barbé·, 4. andie edwards

Absolute bliss! Lazing in bed on a weekend morning and being woken by bright sunlight through the curtains. I can't wait for the weekend to begin! This week has felt kinda hectic and stressful, one or two wee things have happened that, if not handled correctly, can make the whole world seem like an unfair and unfriendly place. But we shall not dwell on such matters, we shall not be beaten down by such irritations. No. We shall focus on the good and exciting things that have happened instead, which I will tell you more about next week when they come to fruition.

So until then I'm looking forward to sneaking a spare hour or two to enjoy the summer sunshine and forget about the world and all it's worries...

Wishing you all the most fabulous one possible!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Your description of a weekend morning was just a delight!!

    And all I wanted to tell you was that you have a bright spirit concerning the way you deal with unfortunate things that happen to you! Way to go, girl! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Twiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found you at Barnes & Noble! The article was great and I am going to follow. I love crochet too and I'm excited to read your next posts!! Have a great one,
    machelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and inspiring colours - I can imagine them all crocheted into a beautiful blanket...(oh no, off I go again!)

    Much love
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma