published!

Exciting news, my blog has been featured in Artful Blogging! | Emma Lamb

Look what dropped through my letterbox this morning! My very first copy of 'Artful Blogging' and guess what - my wee blog has been featured in it!!! How exciting is this!?!?

I'm so thrilled to finally see some of my pretty pictures and lovely ladies in print as I've been sitting on this exciting news since January. I know! It's taken me every ounce of restraint not to blurt it out - with my tipitty-tapping wee fingers of course!

Exciting news, my blog has been featured in Artful Blogging! | Emma Lamb
Exciting news, my blog has been featured in Artful Blogging! | Emma Lamb

The response I've had so far has been so lovely and I want to thank everyone for their sweet messages and comments. A big 'hello' to all the lovely new faces that have been stopping by recently too. I'm so thrilled to have you all here and I do hope you enjoy my wee 'mood board' style blog and maybe even find something new to inspire you too :) I also want to give a wee shout out to some of the other lovely blogs featured in this summer issue, of course all of them are beautiful but these ones in particular caught my eye today, some of which are already in my favourites and some new ones to completely fall in love with...

- Simply Hue
- { a-black-pepper }
- Paintings by Cathy Nicols
- a creativeMINT
- twoandsix
- lavender and limes
- show & tell

Wishing you all the most fabulously colourful day!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

29 comments

  1. Thank you so much for these fab links - and huge congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guauuu....felicitaciones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!

    Well deserved I think, well done you ~ and thanks for the links, will check them out!

    Love Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations well deserved recognition!!!you have a fabulous,creative space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! :D:D:D
    I love your work, and your deserves the best of world :D
    Thanks for the links, i will take a look right now.
    Hugs from Chile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and rightly deserved! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations. It must be a thrill to see your work published. The photographs are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Those of us who stop by regularly do so enjoy your wee blog! I am inspired by your photos, your crocheting (especially) and your lovely sense of humor. Thanks so much for sharing! Now the whole world's going to flock here and discover this charming place you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! You and your lovely ladies must be so thrilled.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful Emma! Congratulations! It must be so great to see your photos and words in print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and well deserved! Enjoy the thrill of seeing your work in print!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations! so hard to keep good news like that in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in awe to be included with the likes of talented you! Congratulations Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg emma... this is fantastic! well done, you really deserve it :) :) :)

    lots of love, linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very proud of you!

    Love,
    Emma's man
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Your article is beautiful. I have a photo posted in this issue too as part of the Pink Saturday article. What fun!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done Emma,
    Like your man, your mam (mother) is so proud fo you.
    Absolutly fantastic and I can't wait to read it...

    Karen (mam)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Em..Your Projects look Beautiful in the Mag...so Happy for You.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  19. You must be so proud - congrats! Really don't know how you kept it to yourself for that long! Thank you for your wonderful lovely colourful blog. Can't wait to get a copy myself! Have a good week. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Emma...tis very exciting!

    xx Cath

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, Emma--how did I miss this wonderful news? Congratulations!!!! So exciting--the feature looks lovely! I'll have to be on the lookout for a copy of the magazine :)
    xoxox,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Emma! You have a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now this is exciting, Congrats Emma! How did you manage to keep it in since January though???

    I haven't seen this mag anywhere, I'll have to look out for it.

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations, Emma! You deserve it! Love those tags by the way. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whoohoo, Emma! That is a FABULOUS feature! So good of you to keep it secret for so long and surprise us with it. You deserve it totally - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, Emma!

    Congratulations!!!
    You're so great:)

    I'm looking forward to seeing your works and blog♪

    ReplyDelete
  27. congratulations !!!
    "because you're worth it" ;) as they say...
    i have two old issues but the lady who used to sell them at a reasonable price by the issue, doesn't do it anymore... any idea where i could buy it (by the issue) svp ?

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma