blog crush : Color Collective

blog crush : Color Collective | Emma Lamb

You know how much I love a good colour palette, don't you? Well since I discovered the Color Collective blog - via this equally colourful blog - I have been absolutely smitten with Lauren Willhite's inspirational colour palettes and her eye for the gorgeous imagery which she draws her inspiration from......


blog crush : Color Collective | Emma Lamb
blog crush : Color Collective | Emma Lamb
blog crush : Color Collective | Emma Lamb
blog crush : Color Collective | Emma Lamb

These are just a tiny few of my favourites and if you love them I highly recommend a wee peek through her archives, you will not be disappointed as she is truly a girl after my own heart!

Emma

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

16 comments

  1. haha, it seems we're drawn to the same types of colors. i love that second palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat! love all of those color palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooooove your post,It's me to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can see inspiration for dyeing here. I love how she isolates the colors. Thanks for bringing this to us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, thanks for posting about color collective! you have a lovely blog, and i am so happy to find it today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks for that link.. I can see what a great resource this will become. Thanks again
    Luna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so lovely. I think you have picked some really special ones too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the link! I struggle with putting colours together and this is going to be such a help and inspiration to me. Much love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes I love a good colour pallet. One of my favourits is Kris Colorstripes http://color-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a lovely blog, and i am so happy to find it today! so gorgeous and unique.
    Come and check out our corner at "my little jedi" and spread the love xx
    http://mylittlejedi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay everyone! i'm so pleased you are finding Color Collective so inspirational... :)

    Mette ~ thank you for the link to kris's color stripes, an instant favourite i think... :)

    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your color palates. So soothing and beautiful. Great mix.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful subtle colour sense.
    Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma