etsy favourites : floral explosion

Some flowery Etsy favourites, I know, it's been a wee while! Brought to you by Etsy's new Treasury East!

floral explosion, Etsy treasury curated by Emma Lamb

If you have swung by my wee shop recently you may have noticed a few new links, up there in the announcement, all to my current collection of treasury east lists. As these lists don't expire in the way that the main and west treasury ones do, I thought it would be a great idea to maintain a small handful to help show off and promote the wares from some of my favourite Etsy artisans and shops.

Today, this floral collection is my particular favourite and I would so love to have every one of these lovelies decorating my wee studio, especailly this clock from decoylab.

Oh before I go, and get busy with a big pile of crocheting that is waiting for me, I want to thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post, your kind words have truly warmed my heart and given me tons to be smiley about... :)

Wishing you all the most fabulous day!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Just picked up a copy of Artful Blogging here in the States and loved your article. Your site is very refreshing and fun. I had to laugh about Spanner in your older posts because I did this very thing on Monday and posted a picture of my English Cocker Spaniel, Frisbee on her birthday on my blog! I'm only sorry we cannot take these two for a romp in the park and a cup of tea!
    Best Wishes, Dedri Quillin
    www.quillinweaving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this, Emma!!! Off to go look at it on Treasury East :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beutiful things out there, I think sometimes its safer not to look or my spending alone could send us all broke! Congratulations on your feature in Artful Blogging, I haven't seen it here in Aus, I must seek it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute clock, looks like it's made from that glow in the dark stuff, that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma