colour your monday happy...

with thoughts of summer picnics and yummy seasonal food...

~ ivy style33 ~

~ Creature Comforts ~

~ Stephanie Levy ~

~ abbytrysagain ~

~ seven spoons * tara ~

okay, so i'm a complete fool... !
hoping for picnic weather... on a bank holiday weekend... in Britain... !
ha... !
it was cold, it was windy and it was wet... :(

so this morning ~ with more rain forecast despite the clear blue sky that is out there just now! ~ i am having to content myself with these lovely 'picnic-y' looking pictures from 'all colours in...' and hope that next weekend will be better... :)

today i have lots of orders to pack up ready for shipping, which i'm really looking forward to as i love the 'ritual' of wrapping with pretty papers and ribbons. it is always so very therapeutic and a way for me to kinda say farewell to my ladies before they set off to start a new life in a lovely new home... :)

what are your plans for today? and did anyone, anywhere manage to get a picnic in this weekend? i do hope so... !
emma
x

2 comments

  1. Yum!! No bank holiday here in Greece today, but bloody hot and nothing much to do except melt on the couch. How predictable for it to rain there today! Have a lovely day wrapping your ladies none the less xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Emma!
    I am your newest follower...

    i read your article in the latest Artful Blogging magazine...and thought I'd come by and see you in person....'virtual person?' lol

    anyhow...love how you work in colours...i keep my posts harmonizing as well...with themes based on artful living, journaling, painting, collecting...crochet...etc...

    do come by and have a peek yourself. it might be fun getting to know you!

    enjoy your monday!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma