colour palette : red details

red details, Flickr mosaic curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : red details - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. super ninon, 2. dottie angel, 3. sweetjessie, 4. *Leanda

I may have mentioned this once or twice before, but red is my all time favourite colour! I love it's vibrant energy and that's why I'm especially loving these pretty images in today's colour palette. It's not the biggest feature in any of them, but without it I think the rest of the colours would look a wee bit flat and sludgy. What do you think?

I'm feeling so inspired by this palette today that I've made up one of my 'forever flower garlands' in just these colours. Let me introduce you to the lovely Miss Sylvie!

Miss Sylvie, hand crochet Forever Flower Garland by Emma Lamb

She's reminding me that the summer isn't that far away anymore, yay!

A happy and colourful weekend to you all,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. I love the color palette--what a clever idea of translating it into the color scheme for your garland :) Just got your lovely note and will write you soon--wonderful to hear from you, and so exciting to hear about all your recent success, Emma!
    xoxo
    Ivy
    ps--I'm editing photos today too :{

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these colors are amazing ... I too like (love) red! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another 'red' fan here. The collage looks really good, and your garland very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog a few days ago and thought that you and dottie angel were very similar, wondered even if you were related and today you have a picture of her. Blogland is very small.

    dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! Love the pictures, and of course I had to head over to miss sylvie's etsy shop. I'm a crochet fanatic so I loved perusing her creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Emma, from another fan of red. Especially red shoes.

    Your posts have such a lovely loft to them! Really a pleasure to visit.

    I want to let you know that I went over to my local Barnes & Noble book shop, and took the multi-level escalator ride up to the international magazine shop (space shared with a Starbucks) and I found your pages in the magazine. I do hope that this mention will bring you many more fans. If so ... it's all so well deserved.

    Pleased do keep up your unique take on craft, color, creativity.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a happy one Emma! It's sending my blood rushing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love a hit of red! Especially a lovely vintage, pinky, watermelonny red. My favourite colour infact! Thanks for featuring my photo here my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red is my fave color too... brings life to everything else. Just found your blog via Mitsy's. You've got some beautiful things around here!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma