a sunny day (part 1)

A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb

A sunny day in Haddington. St Mary's Church above and the Nungate bridge below...

A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb


A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb

Remember the witch's broom? Oh, and my 'mossy macro' addiction!

A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb

Gorgeous colours in the beautiful painted buildings in the old market square above, I have no recollection of these from our first visit! I know it was very foggy but it can't have been so bad that I couldn't see a building ten feet in front of me!?

Below, one of these buildings decaying and crumbling. It did look a wee bit sad next to all the other meticulously preened facades, but it had it's own beautiful charm none the less and I especially love these warm, soft, muted colours...

A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb
A sunny day around Haddington, East Lothian | Emma Lamb

Now I know what you're thinking... 'a day out and no pictures of the wee man!? I want to see his cute fluffy face! Nay, I demand to see his cute fluffy face!'

Part 2 will follow shortly ;)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. That is a very "cute fluffy face" !
    Love the colour of the buildings, crochet colours, perhaps?
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Vivienne! i see crochet colours every where but i was almost giddy when i saw the buildings all together... :)
    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks beautiful, going to look it up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colorful buildings! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos Emma!

    When I grow up, I shall have a yellow house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Lisa-Marie ~ mine will most definitely be red!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma