string

String shelving system, a modern classic! | Emma Lamb

I have only just discovered this Swedish company - String - via this lovely tumblr blog. And I have to say I'm completley smitten with their wonderful styling, have you ever seen such cluttered shelves looking so appealing!?


I think these top two are my faves, not just because of the lovelies on the shelves (I love the glass collection especially) but also because of the fabulous wallpaper backdrops! When I eventually have my very own Edinburgh town house with lovely high ceilings, and a huge studio to play in I think I will definitely have one wall looking something like this, oh yeah!

String shelving system, a modern classic! | Emma Lamb

I also love this idea for displaying your gorgeous vintage dinner service! Oh, and who doesn't love colourful and perfectly organised cleaning supplies!? It would be such a shame to disturb such a pretty display, ha!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Love the bookshelf, the wool one and the glass one! I kind of want to show you my bookshelves now, they are crammed full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite fond of that sewing and wool shelf myself. If only my sewing room could look as sweet as that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so pretty! i wish my cluttered shelves looked like this haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... now I'm smitten too. Thanks Emma - great find :) K

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look fab...just showed the hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. who knew cleaning supplies could look so good. this would (potentially) motivate me to clean more

    ReplyDelete
  7. so clean and organized... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great pictures,its amazing how things displayed in away can make them inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog and i speak about it on mine.
    I send you a sunshine award.
    BYE an d have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the wallpaper in the second picture. Cool shelves. C

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma