crochet crush : flutter by

Fairtrade crochet butterflies and knitted garlands from Oeuf | Emma Lamb

I saw these gorgeous wee crochet butterflies last week on EZ's blog, Creature Comforts and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them. They are just so intricate and beautiful, not to mention animal friendly! Definitely the kind of specimens I would like to hang on my wall! You can find them in the 'Oeuf' online shop.

What is even sweeter about these wee winged beauties is that they are Fair Trade - made from 100% alpaca by indigenous women of Bolivia. If you have a few minutes I promise you won't regret peeking at the rest of their site and the gorgeous knits these talented women create, including that delicate knitted bunting.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. the butterflies are astonishingly beautiful...I have always been fascinated by butterfly collections but so sad seeing the pin through them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are crocheted???! WOW! Beautiful and intricate stitching. Will have to go have a peek at that site. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these butterflies are so pretty! So much nicer than museum specimens, which I always feel are so sad.
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. emma you find the most amazing art! I am off to visit and know that i love your space here

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great eye you have my lady... and thanks for the link to the Creature Comforts blog. A great new inspirational discovery for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely link! Especially the soccer ball soft toys (seeing my country's hosting the soccer world cup in less than 50 days).

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma