colour your tuesday happy...

...inspired by gorgeous sunny days!

...that vase ~ karibombari...

...wythe blue room ~ lakbdesign/fergusandme...

...Sunflowers ~ Miss Danae...

...African Flowers - Daisy Cushion ~ Elizabeth Cat...

...green thumb. ~ sfgirlbybay...

...hello my lovelies!

...today i'm feeling so happy and refreshed after spending an absolutely perfect weekend with my parents ~ we had the most glorious sunny weather for a wee bit of sightseeing (pics to follow soon!), lots of walking, tons of great food and wine including the first picnic of the year! and of course a wee bit of crafting :)

...so of course today's collection of inspirational images from 'all colours in...' are celebrating my perfect weekend and how a few gorgeous sunny days can make the whole world seem utterly fabulous!

...i do hope you all had the most wonderful weekend too!?

emma
x

11 comments

  1. I'm so glad it's picnic time again! It's been such a long winter...

    I used one of your photos in a post on my blog yesterday, linking back to you of course. I really hope that's ok with you, but if not please let me know and I'll remove it.

    Have a fab day!
    Aveen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma: i love your blog!!!!...es precioso!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your photos were wonderful,I loved them all....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the ripple in that blue room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those little touches of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for including my wythe blue room shot with these other gorgeous spring-y images ~ i adore that daisy pillow! and i'm glad it's nice in scotland now. xlynn-anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, as always, you bring such beautiful inspirations. That Elizabeth Cat the is Queen of the African Flower crocheting.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found you in "artful blogging" magazine...love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds wonderful Emma! So glad you are enjoying a bit of sun (I'm enjoying a cool turn here but I guess you must dislike all these sun-weary Aussie comments?!) Loving your photo selection and so pleased to be visiting you again. I've had so many problems trying to open your site lately. Hope you have a great week. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your blog! It's a great place for inspiration!

    Thank you so much for putting my cushion on your blog!

    Elizabeth Cat
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma