colour your monday happy...

...with a touch of beautiful retro colour ~ 'all colours in' style...

~ Cottage45 ~

~ ethanollie ~

~ m soto ~

~ kitsch&curious ~

~ dottie angel ~

...good morning! i do hope your Monday is bright and cheerful, and that you're raring to go for another creative week!?
...i can't wait to get started today as i've got a few projects nearing completion ~ three new cushions in need of some pretty buttons and a wee bit of finishing, plus a huge pile of flowers (productive weekend!) waiting to be strung into garlands :)

...i'm also hoping to make a trip to the post office this week to send out some international orders. but of course that all depends on the 'volcanic ash cloud' that is drifting in from the Icelandic volcano. UK airspace (as well as a huge chunk of northern Europe) has been completely closed for the last few days ~ i'm carefully checking the news and weather (every few minutes!) hoping that things will start to get better before the end of the week...
...i really do hope it's not affecting you too badly? i know there are a lot of people stranded abroad and have no idea when they will be able to get home ~ although not so bad if you're somewhere warm and pretty ;)

emma
x

8 comments

  1. I'm due to go somewhere "warm and pretty" in 3 weeks so I'm hoping the volcanic ash cloud goes away very soon!!
    Looking forward to seeing the new projects. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma!
    Your monday colours are beautiful.
    I live not far from Schiphol Airport. It's so peaceful and quiet now. We can hear the birds sing instead of airplane noise. But I do understand this cannot take much longer. Many people and businesses are having problems.
    In the meantime we finish our cushions...
    We have to wait and see.
    Have a nice monday!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I think I just got inspired to get myself a basket of yarn! :)
    Hope the bunting made it through the ash cloud yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy Monday post I love it...so colorful and fun. I was up with a sick kid all night and you made my morning cheerful. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another inspirational collection for Monday Miss Emma... Yes, this cloud is quite a problem. I'm actually glad that our wedding paperwork has been such a nightmare and we've had to delay. Had it all gone smoothly it would have been either this week or last week and my poor parents would've been stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma,
    Great blog here,
    I'm just lovin that yarn!
    Wow, so gorgeous.
    I'll be popping back!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma,
    Great blog here,
    I'm just lovin that yarn!
    Wow, so gorgeous.
    I'll be popping back!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful pictures Emma. The last one is my favourite, cosy and yet springy!

    I'm not flying anywhere, so I just find the whole thing very interesting. I am one of those geeky people who loves weather and geography, so I am enjoying following it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma