colour palette : vintage crafting

vintage crafting, Flickr mosaic curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : vintage crafting | Emma Lamb

I think this has to be my most favourite mosaic and palette yet, I just adore this riot of vintage colour - goldenrod, teal, olive, beige, red, ochre, granny knicker pink (as it shall forever now be known!) and soft cream.

Oh, and how gorgeous is Sophie's wee vintage button wall collage!? I think I may need to raid my button jars, I wonder if I have any blu-tack squirrelled away somewhere? Hmmm, can you still buy blu-tack!? Apparently you can and they have a handy wee 'uses' list on their site ;)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. love these images...now I know...vintage crafting, that is what I do.Add to that some nanna chic & I;msummed up. Thanks for that phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you about that combination of colors. The photographs each have a touch of whimsy mixed with great sophistication of taste.

    Congrats to all involved in that mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emma

    Ive just found your blog, it's so very lovely and very inspiring! I love the mosaic and the vintage shades, and I have to tell you how pretty your crochet is too!

    Much love, will visit again soon

    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree these colours are beautiful! There's a softness to them, nothing harsh. Lovely! :)
    Have a great weekend, Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how inspiring...I want to do a button wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonita seleccion de imagenes y colorido!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how lovely! thanks for sharing this. i always love visiting your blog and perusing through your gorgeous shop...have a great weekend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A truly lovely mosaic. And my little old books are very happy sitting pretty their with those other bits of loveliness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A completely swoon-inducing collection my dear :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these images... these colours are beautiful!....complimenti!!!ciao marta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for choosing one of my photos.
    Love that button collage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this colour combination, what a wonderful mosaic - so many of my favourite things, in a beautiful palette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello gorgeous, I love this post. The colours are SO gorgeous....there's definitely something to be said for vinatge! ;o)

    Loving the mosaic too....scrummy!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma