things I'm loving : chocolate bunnies!

I just can't resist chocolate bunnies!!!


things I'm loving : chocolate bunnies! | Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left: Zygopsyche | tadpole creations | Justagirl27 | Wandering Whimsies | Faeried Treasures | the cupcake girls

Wishing you all a very happy easter weekendwith as much chocolate as you like!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Such a beautiful Easter blog - love the simplicity of it all. Have a lovely Easter and hope you get lots of chocolate bunnies :-) -Cx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet bunnies! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! Now I'm craving a solid chocolate bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bunnies!
    Have a great Easter. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very chocolate BUNNY post = LOVE!

    Hugs and Happy Easter!

    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes lovely post - particularly like the first bunny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. emma.
    these are so much better for my waistline!
    elk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet wabbits ;) happy Easter emma~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of cute there! Have a great Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy easter emma :) lovely selection of bunnies! dont eat too much chocolate ;)

    linda x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma