studio details : spring is in the air

Beautiful March light and yellow carnations in my studio! | Emma Lamb

Today there isn't a cloud in the sky! The birds are singing, the sun is streaming through my window and I am smiling :) Welcome to March! Even the frosty mornings and chilly hands all day, are almost bearable!


Beautiful March light and yellow carnations in my studio! | Emma Lamb
Beautiful March light and yellow carnations in my studio! | Emma Lamb
Beautiful March light and yellow carnations in my studio! | Emma Lamb
Beautiful March light and yellow carnations in my studio! | Emma Lamb
Beautiful March light and yellow carnations in my studio! | Emma Lamb

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. I am so excited that spring is already here!! Waiting for more sun to come)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Lucky girl!
    It is snowing here!!

    By the way, I am working your lovely lace scarf pattern that I purchased on etsy. I adore it and will send a photo when I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Emma! I know how much you hate Winter. Autumn has just started here and bam - constant rain (no snow ever though).

    ReplyDelete
  4. We actually sat in the sun yesterday - with our coats on but it was oh so nice to feel the first rays of sunshine on my skin.
    And we bought yellow flowers too - tulips - to bring some spring to my studio! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡que ganas que llegue la primavera! en Madrid, España, seguimos con muchas lluvias y viento y eso no es bueno para el estado de ánimo ...
    ¡quiero que venga la primavera!
    un abrazo,
    SIONA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just did a great walk with my doggies.
    It's nice to feel the warmth of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds such a lovely day :)
    i got your blog's link from your flickr. so i'm falling with ypur blog !

    thank tou for sharing
    and i'll follow you :D
    ,may

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma