my wee man is on the mend!

Spanner, my English Cocker Spaniel! Best dog in the world, EVER! | Emma Lamb

It's been a while since my wee man has made an appearance up here, but he wanted very much to pop in and let you all know how he's doing. His trip to the vets (possibly his most favourite place in the world, obviously after the pet shop, and both because of their seemingly limitless supply of biscuits and treats!) yesterday went very well, thankfully!


Spanner, my English Cocker Spaniel! Best dog in the world, EVER! | Emma Lamb
Spanner, my English Cocker Spaniel! Best dog in the world, EVER! | Emma Lamb

The wee lump on his foot seems to be a benign 'Histiocytoma', which is already starting to heal on it's own and should be completely gone in a month or two, which means no surgery. PHEW!!! Spanner seems to be especially pleased about this - not just because of the whole surgery thing, but mostly because he hates having to miss a meal ;)

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

15 comments

  1. He's adorable :) Glad things worked out for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news! Phew...biiiig hug from me and a little - gentle - playing with his ears : )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! My Jack had one of those on his head when he was young and it did just what it was supposed to do- go completely away. What a relief!

    I'm not sure but he looks as if he needs another treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's FAB news Emma! ;o)

    He is SO cute toooo!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! So glad no surgery is required... what a relief indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad he's on the mend! Such a cute face! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m glad to hear that! What a relief! It´s awful when they need to have surgery, Snuff had a couple of really complicated teeth/jaw operations and he was sooo poorly afterwards - it was awful.

    Give your wee man a hug from me!

    Bye bye! Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such happy news! Ah, he is a lovely boy.

    I finished your fabulous scarf last night. Pictures soon! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, what a cutie! So glad his little foot is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to hear your little man's on the mend, phew!

    It's amazing how our little friends can really pull on the old heart strings. The worry when something's not right...
    My little man had to go under anesthetic (first worrying bit) to have his teeth sorted out. I almost cried when I found out how many teeth came out and how much pain he was in afterward :( (he was a rescued stray dog, I guess a poor diet didn't do his teeth any good). All fine now thankfully.

    Spanner is a mighty good lookin' little fella. I can picture you with a favourite treat in hand to get those cute pics haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, this is great news. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is such a beautiful dog!!! I'm glad he is okay...treats help!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for all your lovely words, Spanner sends lots of slobbery kisses to each and every one of you... ;)

    have a fabulous weekend,
    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty doggie! The Wee Man has such beautiful fur - the coloring of black and white...and those beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorably cute and so glad alls well and no op!
    Have a fabulous week

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma