light and shadow

Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb
Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb

Today I'm feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk by the river...


Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb
Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb
Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb
Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb
Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb
Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb

This last pic is my favourite from the day - you can just make out a shadow of the wee man's tongue as he pants in the heat of the spring sunshine :)

Just the three of us! Feeling inspired by light and shadow on a sunny Sunday walk | Emma Lamb

Wishing you all a sunny Sunday!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Emma, these are brilliant pictures, very much representative of the Burgh, since much of it's history was carried our in hidden rooms and alleyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the last pic - what a happy family shot :o)

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so sunny and nice..love wee mans shade!! we had a rainy weekend here, so I didn't do much=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pics Emma, of such a lovely place. So glad he is on the mend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. emma
    such a delightful way to display your walk...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture in the photo's. Nothing nicer than a walk on Sundays, camera in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great walk!!! Nice feel to the photos..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grand photos -- especially love the little puppy tongue ;-)!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma