studio details : pink!

Gorgeous pink carnations in my studio today! | Emma Lamb

In my studio today there's a wee bit more 'pink' than usual! The sun finally broke through rain and snow clouds today and I was able to snap a couple of pics of these pretty pink carnations before they turn brown and wither completely...


Gorgeous pink carnations in my studio today! | Emma Lamb
Gorgeous pink carnations in my studio today! | Emma Lamb

Over the last few days poor old Scotland has been hit with some torrential downpours and gale force winds, which then turned into a crazy snowstorm yesterday!

Pink crochet wip in my studio today! | Emma Lamb

Also in my studio, a new lady that I can't seem to put down today. She seems to be turning out much 'pinker' than I had planned her to be, but when the colours feel so right you just gotta go with it!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

18 comments

  1. So lovely - both the flowers and crochet work! The colours are gorgeous. Have a wonderful Easter Emma - and I hope you get some sun and spring days over the holidays!

    Bye Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can call her "Pink Lady" ...reference from Grease (the movie).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink looks perfect! Lovely combination of colours; soothes the eyes. C

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are calling forth springtime with those colours! Beautiful.

    Edward is modeling your scarf on my current blog post. I've linked to the pattern. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you can go wrong with pinks. I love this palette. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love the way it's turning out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the new granny! The colors are wonderful together. You have such an eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those colors are so beautiful together! I like your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos Emma!
    We had a rainy day yesterday but now it's sunny again. It's changing so much here all the time.

    Happy Easter!

    xx
    minna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi emma, lush photos, particularly LOVE the second carnation picture, this would SO look fantastic as a large canvas! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty colours and such a lovely light in your space which is amazing through all the rain and blustery winds we're having! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been following your blog for the last couple of weeks and I just love it ..... love your colours and everything about it. Have a lovely Easter! -Cx-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty lady :) run with it!
    Thinking of you in the snowstorms up there x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello emma :)

    loving the colour scheme of course... very faded vintage darling! (you know you are the colour queen!)

    hope all is good with you and not too much snow!

    linda :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Actually all we need is pink ! Think pink... (for France and with a very basic english, sorry !)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the colours in all this horrible weather

    ReplyDelete
  17. The granny is looking gorgeous! I love it when they speak their colours to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma