celebrating Etsy Euro week!

This week Etsy is celebrating all things european with their 'Euro week'. They have even launched French and German editions of their blog to go with the already established 'UK edition'. Yep, there are lots of changes going on over on Etsy just now and I think it's really exciting to see them take such a keen interest in their international community as the site has evolved into such a vibrant international marketplace.


So this morning I have taken a leisurely wander round the isles of that European corner of the marketplace in search of some beautiful new shops and along the way I bumped into one or two old favourites for you to check out...

I do hope you enjoyed the lovelies I picked out today and that you have maybe even found a new favourite yourself!?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

14 comments

  1. Looking through these shops, I have added 24 items to my favourites!

    It's quite good though, husband uses that list to get me presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection! I like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are beautiful. So many talented people out there, including your mum. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa Marie ~ you lucky lady! it sounds like you have the perfect man there... :)

    Thea ~ thank you very much, i shall pass on your compliments to my mam... :)

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking out my papercut! I just stumbled here from the Papernstitch blog, and was so surprised to see something of mine! Made my day, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely, spring-time finds--many of them are already in my favorites, but I also found a few new ones to add ;)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the little bunny and that cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful blog and such a lovely post. Thank you so much for including my dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Chocolate creative's scatter cushion! And the little animals. Would love to try felting a rabbit. C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such talent here... yay for Europe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great selection (as usual !)
    these flying ducks are exactly what i'd need in our guest room...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for including my brooch in such a lovely company :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indeed brilliant news about Etsy taking interest in crafters around the world!
    My sister who lives in France, was so excited to let me know she heard Etsy mentioned on the French radio the other day.
    Yay to the handmade wave taking over the world! mwahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Emma!
    Thanks for the feature!
    What a lovely blog you have! as wonderful as your work!
    Mónica (NiuTaller)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma