colour your monday happy...

...inspired by the Mad Hatter's Tea Party...

...xanthe berkeley...

...lulaland...

...Isabel PavĂ­a...

...Ninainvorm...

...ATLITW...

...it's almost impossible to escape 'Alice in Wonderland' at the moment with images of Tim Burton's new film version appearing everywhere you look! not that this is a bad thing as i'm a massive fan of his films and can't wait to see it ~ although i will be waiting til the 'hype' has died down a wee bit, as there's nothing worse than being disappointed by an over hyped film. it took me a long time to warm to 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' because of this very reason, but now i love it almost as much as the first version with the fabulous Gene Wilder...

...if you're in need of more whimsical inspiration this fine monday morning ~ first you must don your best top hat, or blue dress and white pinafore combo, brew yourself a pot of tea and serve in your finest china cup and saucer ~ only then will you be ready to pop over to 'all colours in...' for more loveliness ;)

emma
x

...ps ~ thank you all so much for your well wishes, everyone is feeling much better today! and i shall be doing my very best to catch up with all that i missed last week... :)

5 comments

  1. I'm in the mood for planning a tea party myself! I was able to see the film at 4 pm on Friday, just beating the crazy rush... be sure to see it once the theatre crowds have died down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm thinking I want to have a mad tea party, out on the patio when the weather gets a little warmer - and girls only!

    Beautiful, inspiring images you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him too... and Johnny of course! Very much looking forward to seeing this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, time for a tea party I think! Gorgeous pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pictures! My boys and I just finished reading Alice in Wonderland (to be ready for the film...) and I had forgotten quite how stressful the tea party was for the participants - they were stuck at teatime for months! In fact, there was so much I had forgotten/never understood about the story. Even Tim Burton won't be able to out-weird Lewis Carrol.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma