colour your monday happy...

...with sweet and tasty treats!

...ivy style33...

...Skunkboy Creatures....

...frausieben...

...lobster and swan...

...purlsandroses...

...i have such a sweet tooth just now, but one that isn't being satisfied for chocolate alone! no, i've got a real hankering for cake ~ yummy chocolate cake, or one of my faves that i haven't made in a while being wee cupcakes with a 'nutella' centre and topped with melted dark chocolate ~ perfect!
...but alas there will be no cake baking for a few days ~ that is until we finish off the rest of a huge pear and apple crumble we made yesterday, and then there will have to a lot of walking to work off said delicious crumble so that my belly and thighs can accommodate one or two, or three, or four wee cupcakes... !

...if you're in need of more inspiration this monday, brew yourself a cuppa and grab a tasty treat of your own before settling down in front of 'all colours in...' :)

...wishing you all a creative monday and as many a tasty treats as your thighs can handle.. ;)

emma
x

12 comments

  1. Oooops, my thighs can not handle these treats anymore...
    They look delicious!
    Wish you a very creative monday and rest of the week too!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is that green plate in the fourth picture, the cake looks good too!!!
    Vivienne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty treats today! at my house, we are currently eating a lovely lemon cake, but i know the feeling of...must eat this so i can bake something new...i'm dreaming of cupcakes and cookies now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just what i needed to start a rainy week !
    if you like Nutella in cupcakes, there 's another chocolate we have here in France called "pralinoise" you can insert a big chunk in the center of a cupcake, or melt a few in a warm cup of milk... Heaven I tell you !
    so if you can find it, have a try !!!
    (or i could send it to you if you're up for it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm... is all I can say :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now craving something sweet. Those look so delicious! And the Skunkboy Creatures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All scrumptious, I might try to make the little fabric ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo... this is making me so hungry, what do you think, midnight sweet treat for me? I have a sweet tooth too and many faves. My current weak spot is for lemon curdy pud (I call it curly for some reason - a Jamie Oliver one I think) *sigh*
    Nutella cupcakes would go down a treat right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nom nom nom... I am sooo hungry now. Time for coffee and cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS. Phyllis came in the post today! Will write about her and her loveliness tomorrow! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're making me hungry with all this talk of cupcakes!
    I made pink butterfly cakes recently but 2 a day wasn't enough!
    VERY naughty!
    Have a great week
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm so pleased you all loved today's selection, and at least looking at these pics won't add any inches to out thighs... ;)

    Valerie, 'pralinoise' sounds so yummy! i think i've found a british supply of it here ~ http://www.frenchclick.co.uk/m-157-poulain.aspx ~ so i shall be ordering one or two bars, purely for research purposes of course... ;)

    oh Rachel, i haven't had butterfly cakes in years... i may have to try butterfly-ing my chocolate ones... :)

    wishing you all the most wonderful week... :)
    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma