busy bee!

Lots of wips on my hook lately! Crochet by Emma Lamb

I have been as busy as a bee this week crocheting and tending my wee shop shelves, but today I seem to have run out of time. I had wanted to do the wee shop update today but it's already getting late and I'm pooped! To be honest I quite fancy a quiet evening with a glass of wine, a good film and a pack of my favourite chocolate brownies that my man thoughtfully brought home today - yay!


However before I go and settle in for the evening I thought I would leave you with a couple of my favourite images from flickr this week - springy perfection! Enjoy...

Wishing you all the most wonderful evening and I shall see you bright and early tomorrow morning :)
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Oooh, shuffle over and please pass me a brownie? What are we watching? Shall I pour you another glass? Fantastic. You know, I loved the pictures on your blog today.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, all of them. Isn't it wonderful how all these talented ladies have also become so very skilled in styling and photography? Multi-skilling in the best way. Enjoy your choc brownie ;) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compliments to you on the whimsy of that bowl of colored crocheted circles. Quite marvelous!

    May your weekend be fun and colorful.

    It's always a delight to visit here and to see the marvels that you've made and those of others that you share. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does appear that you have been quite busy. I sneaked a peek on your flickr and look forward to the reveal of your finished lovelies.

    I am also quite honored to be in such gorgeous company here today. Thank you.

    Enjoy the rest and the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH pretties. I love each photo you shared. I also wanted to say that the crocheted garlands are beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend, I will be stopping by again.
    Micayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma...just gorgeous spring pics...
    I hadn't seen the one from lulaland...
    I adore the cola box...
    Will head on over and take a closer peek...

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma