handmade necklaces I'm loving right now

Handmade necklaces I'm loving right now | Emma Lamb
Recycled tin charm necklace - vintage paisley - Little Black Rabbit

Today I'm loving the classic red and white combo (nothing new there then!) with just a wee splash of turqouise in the mix. You can see my 'homely...' collection, over in Etsy's treasury west, featuring these colours in some great graphic designs and vintage finds. Although today I'm particularly loving these colours in this gorgeous collection of necklaces...


Handmade necklaces I'm loving right now | Emma Lamb

7 comments

  1. I'm crazy for that first necklace! Perfect for summer linen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Loving that storm cloud necklace the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. delightful collection Emma. You have an amazing eye for beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty! those tin necklaces are too cool! ps. i nominated you for a lovelies award-b/c you are! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma