colour crush : Ruche, spring 2010

Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb

I was doing a wee bit of blog hopping this morning when I found my way to a gorgeous online boutique called Ruche and their new season lookbook - Spring 2010. I absolutely love the muted springy colours and the sweet vintage styling of these shots, as well as the clothes themselves which have a great balance between casual and feminine appeal. Oh how I wish I could pack away my winter wardrobe and splurge on lots of this loveliness!


Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb
Ruche, Spring 2010, photography by Stephanie Williams | Emma Lamb

Edited to add - the photoshoot for this spring collection was done by Stephanie Williams, be sure to check out her blog and portfolio if you want more beautiful imagery to swoon over!?

Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. hi there just found your blog through valerie's
    its really a great and inspiring blog and will definitely visit again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how lovely.

    update on the lurgy, still suffering, quite miserable actually, terrible ear ache :(

    I hope you have faired better!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are some gorgeous clothes, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want almost everything on that website, With the exchange rate, it's not even that expensive, and they ship worldwide. Bye bye wages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good find! I will check it out immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to Ruche. Great website, Love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree truly beautiful clothes,yet more snow!!! Boo I am longing for a glimpse of floral sunshine!

    PS Does the model resemble Isla Fisher....??

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clothes are, indeed, quite lovely. And, oh! What a wonderful place to visit here on your blog! And your "granny chic" flickr group ... what can I say, except ... I LOVE IT! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled upon them too, lovely stuff! they didn't have their new spring collection then, great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma ...I like your blog so so so much...is really beautiful...te seguire visitando!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma